- Política de privacidad
Política de privacidad
KYUTAR CORP. ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us or our Services;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website;
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- Identifying information: information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- Other identifying information: IP address, social media user names, passwords and other security information for authentication and access;
- Demographic information: gender, age, birthdate, education level, employment information;
- Commercial Information: information about the products you purchased or considered purchasing from us, as well as your other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Online and Internet Activity: Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, information about the browser or equipment you are using when visiting our Webite, the webite you came from, or what webite you visit when you leave ours, information regarding your interaction with websites, applications or advertisements, your browsing and click history (including information about how you navigate within our Services and which elements of our Services you use the most), times and dates of your visits to the Website, the content of your public comments and postings on the Website, and the language and time zone settings on your web browser;
- Payment information: we may collect your signature, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, billing address and other financial information;
- Information about you from publicly or commercially available sources;
- Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude.
How We Collect Information
We collect information in different ways:
A) Directly from you:
- When you provide it to us;
- When you make a purchase on our Services;
- When you return or exchange a product you purchased;
- When you sign up to receive promotional emails such as newsletters;
- When you contact our customer service center;
- When you otherwise you interact with us or use our Services.
- As you navigate through the site.
Information You Provide to Us
We and our Service Providers collect information that you provide when you use our Services. The information that you may provide us includes but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website;
- Your search queries on the Website;
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
When you use social media platforms, applications, tools or other features that are operated or offered by other companies and are integrated into our Services or allow you to register or login to your account in our Services, we may collect information from those third parties. Please refer to the privacy settings of the social media platforms or third-party features you use to manage how information is shared.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and use our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, usage details, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information;
Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity);
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Interest-Based Advertising and Other Tracking Technologies
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across the networks of websites and online services in which we participate, but we do provide you the option to opt-out of interest-based advertising (see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information).
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To receive, process, confirm, fulfill, send and track your order;
- To communicate with you about your order;
- To process any subscription or registration you make to one of our Services;
- To communicate with you, respond to your requests and feedback, provide you with customer service;
- To provide you with notices about your account and subscriptions, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To customize your experience when using our Services and provide content based on your interests or other demographics;
- To determine whether you are eligible for contests or promotions;
- To conduct research and help us learn more about your shopping preferences and enhance your shopping experience, to better understand what products interest you based on information we collect about you and your household, to see which areas of our Website are most visited, how frequently and how long;
- To link your activities across the devices you use to access our Services so that we can learn about how you use our Services and the devices you use, contact you across devices, and provide you with a consistent experience across devices;
- To create compiled, aggregate, and anonymous information about the users' of our Services and how our users interact with our Services ("Aggregated Information");
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
We may also use your information to deliver information or offers for our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you, provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications (see the Interest-Based Advertising section for more information). If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Sharing of Your Information
We may disclose Aggregated Information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. For example, we might disclose the gender, age, or geographical breakdown of our user base to advertisers and others so that they can better understand our audience.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, i.e. businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with KYUTAR CORP.;
- To vendors, business partners, contractors, service providers, and other unaffiliated third parties that provide certain services we use to support our business, including, without limitations, processing payments, shipping, data analysis and management, managing the delivery of advertisements, promotional services, data processing, or communications etc. (we call them our “Service Providers”). We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that they will keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of KYUTAR CORP.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by KYUTAR CORP. about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties that engage in interest-based advertising;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. However, we will require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "invite a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your name and email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of KYUTAR CORP., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
When we share information with third parties for processing credit card or other payments, we require those third parties to comply with applicable Payment Card Industry standards.
You should know that when you voluntarily disclose personal information publicly on our Services (for example, when placing a review of a product you purchased on our Website), that information may be collected and used by others and you may receive unsolicited communications from other people.
When you share information via features offered on our Services by other companies (sometimes known as “third-party plugins”), the privacy settings of the other companies for those features govern how the information will be shared.
When you are logged into our Services, depending on the service you are logged into, your name may be displayed, and your email address and contact information may be viewed. Be sure to logout of your account and take other steps to ensure that others cannot view that information without your knowledge.
Our Website may include job postings from time to time for job opportunities at KYUTAR CORP. or its affiliated companies. Should you wish to do so, you may apply for such job openings online by creating an applicant profile and submitting an application via the Website, which information is usually received by our Company’s human resources department. Once submitted, your application, resume or CV (if applicable), and other personal information (collectively, “Job Applicant Information”) may also be made available to additional human resources personnel and/or hiring manager(s) at our Company’s location or department to which you are applying. In addition, your Job Applicant Information will be stored in our system in an electronic database.
All such Job Applicant Information may be used by us for the purpose of assessing your suitability for current and future job opportunities and to assist with our recruitment and application processes.
We may combine information you give us online with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with third parties. We use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you directly about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional and commercial purposes.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to [email protected]
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to [email protected]
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. If you wish to opt out of receiving interest-based advertising on your mobile device, please see the advertising preferences information on support.apple.com for iOS devices or support.google.com for Android devices.
Opting out does not mean you will no longer receive advertising. It means that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns.
Links To Other Sites
In some areas of our website, we may provide a link to other websites as well as to social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter (“Linked Sites”). Other websites, including social media sites, have their own policies regarding privacy and security, and these may vary from ours. We are not responsible and have no liability for the privacy policies or practices of Linked Sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each Linked Site you visit.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected]
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
We require any third party data processors to use industry standard organizational, administrative, physical and technical safeguards to your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we strive to maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Moreover, we cannot be responsible for information that you transmit over networks that we do not control or information that you choose to publicly disclose. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Users Outside The US
International Transfers Of Information